Thanks to spingadus, RLacroix, Mumps, Mike029, triggle, Hydra, and Duke we have now passed Sic at RSA and are pressing on to overtake SG for the #4 position. We have 400K to go but are currently outproducing SG by 80K per day. I have a feeling SG will start adding resources in order to try and hold their position and LAF will likely do the same. I think it is going to take help from additional members in order to get past LAF as they are 800K ahead of us. At our current rate, it will take 10 days to catch up and I don't think we have that much time left. RSA will likely stop generating work prior to shutting down. so we need to get as much work as possible done ASAP. Remember, this is a permanent stat because the project is shutting down in a couple weeks. Can we do it? Can we really make a push and go all the way to #2 which is only 1.3 million credits away? Its going to take more the 7 of us to do it. Make that 10 since Mumps is cranking out 4x the credit of anyone else on this project.