Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farewell to my teammates

Diamond Member

Re: Farewell to my teammates

I would like DrBob to stay. I don't know if I am the only one but it don't seem so for the posts in here. We are trying to do a better and stronger team and you are a very important part of that team to me. You are a good team mate and there is nothing bad, aggressive or out of logic in your speech, not to me.

Would you stay please and help us in this construction?

I would like to have your contribution on this work we are making, it is very important that the USA members are involved in this last changes and understand why the changes are being done, it is your agreement I am seeking also but not only.

I don't want to lose a real important part of our world because is not only about the team, is on the search of a better world that I am thinking.

We should make a true effort to understand each other and the gaps that still divide us. The best way to understand each other is to be friends and discuss with open heart anything that could takes us apart.

I am your friend and I do understand you and ask you to stay. The only way we can live together in peace is respecting each other. The USA is the deposit of so many persons of so many nations, that made it what it is today.

Is in this spirit of tolerance and true democracy that I ask you to stay and give your contribution for a better team and a better world. If we can not do this on BOINC, how will we do this in the world. A world full of hate and intolerance.

I am so sorry but I couldn't be in silence in such a difficult and important issue. Being International is to respect every nation, that is what I am doing because I will ask for no less.

Ricardo Ferreira
    Last edited by Duke of Buckingham; 09-01-12 at 09:11 PM.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123