Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official on notice thread

Platinum Member

Official on notice thread

We need a thread for some light trash-talking around here, if for no other reason than to call people out and stimulate a little competition. We had a thread like this on the old boards, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

First up: Slicker. I am now ranked one behind you. About 8M to go before I overtake you. You may now begin to prepare to bask in my awesomeness as I stroll on by.

Harley

Re: Light Trash Talking...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    We need a thread for some light trash-talking around here, if for no other reason than to call people out and stimulate a little competition. We had a thread like this on the old boards, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

First up: Slicker. I am now ranked one behind you. About 8M to go before I overtake you. You may now begin to prepare to bask in my awesomeness as I stroll on by.

I may be wrong but I believe it was called "On Notice". Jeeze, its been a while for me!

Second up: Maxwell. I'm coming for you in MW.

Past Administrator

You have the mind of a steel trap, Sir! You're right, it was the "Official On Notice" thread. A welcome addition to the boards.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    I may be wrong but I believe it was called "On Notice". Jeeze, its been a while for me!

Second up: Maxwell. I'm coming for you in MW.
    I was going to edit the name of the thread, but I can't figure out how to do so. But good recall!

And what the hell are you running? I have two 5970s and two 5870s (a third will come once it gets back from RMA land)...

official on notice thread

I was going to edit the name of the thread, but I can't figure out how to do so. But good recall!

And what the hell are you running? I have two 5970s and two 5870s (a third will come once it gets back from RMA land)...
    Yea, I can't figure out how to change it either....

Re: official on notice thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hankey View Post
    Yea, I can't figure out how to change it either....

Check that... I figured it out.... in the Administrative tools drop down menu there is an option to edit, that allows you to rename the thread. See if you guys can access that when you are the thread starter.

Harley

Just running 2x5970's, OC'd a little. I'll have another box coming online next month but it'll have a 5770. So it will not be any help catching you in MW.

Past Administrator

Re: Official on notice thread

Go get 'em Harley! Max needs a little run for his money these days.

Past Administrator

Re: official on notice thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hankey View Post
    Check that... I figured it out.... in the Administrative tools drop down menu there is an option to edit, that allows you to rename the thread. See if you guys can access that when you are the thread starter.
    Nope. No Go. Nada. No Way Jose. Negative. Nit.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Re: Official on notice thread

@ Mike029.........Im sneaking up behind you.........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast