Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official on notice thread

Silver Member

Re: Official on notice thread

[Insert maniacal laugh here]

@c303a, I think slicker was talking overall team rank on BS stats.

I will likely take the #5 position in 12 to 14 days baring loss of credit for stupid reasons beyond my control (DA A$$-Hole). JPM has turned up the fire again and at this point in time, I can do nothing about his aggression. Though he has quite the ladder to climb, he is coming. Right now, I have DrP at bay, but there's no telling how long that can last either as I've seen his output somewhat higher than it has been lately.

I see shadow inching up closer also. If I can't keep him knocked down, then it's time to put more money into hardware.

Right now, I have my sights set on Max! That won't happen until sometime next year though.
    Last edited by YoDude9999; 08-03-11 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Additional comments.
    Yo-

Administrator

I've never posted on this thread before and I don't remember seeing the name I'm calling out so this may be 2 firsts .... here goes:

Mr. Hankey, consider yourself on notice for BOINC Combined!

Actually I won't catch you cuz in 4 days I hit 250M on PG and I'm putting the cuda cards elsewhere. Not only that you are probably coasting but I had to be my smarta$$ self before my RAC drops like a rock At least now you can say that somebody without a lick of sense called you out!

Past Administrator

@Yo- Dr.P RAC is going in the wrong direction soon, I'm afraid. I honestly need the room in my back office now for work stuff, and also, truth be told, I just can't justify to "the powers that be" to run all these rigs full blast in the summer with the A/C cranked on all hours of business operation just to get temps where they should be! My last few utility bills were insane here. Not complaining really...just explaining.
    So, I'm going to spread the wealth a little, and a couple team mates of ours are going to get some rigs in the mail as soon as I can afford the shipping. So, even if my RAC drops, at least the team will still get the points.

@Bryan - yeah, I don't know WHAT got into Hankey, but he came out of his minor RAC slump (that most of us would call a best day ever), swinging like McGuire in the heart of the steroid era! How can you beat that madness?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by YoDude9999 View Post
    [Insert maniacal laugh here]

@c303a, I think slicker was talking overall team rank on BS stats.
    I saw that and that is why I put in Primegrid. I should pass yodude and donnie today. Then I will probably move to some other project since my goal was to hit the 100M mark.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Gold Member

Sorry CrazyBob, looks like I'm going to beat you to 10M on Primaboinca. Better hurry.

6r39 7r199

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post
    Sorry CrazyBob, looks like I'm going to beat you to 10M on Primaboinca. Better hurry.

Someone or something just went by me. What was the number of that truck that hit me?
    6r39 7r199

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post

Someone or something just went by me. What was the number of that truck that hit me?
    Man! I was layin' on the horn for the last 15 miles! It's about time I got a chance to get around ya!

Silver Member

Well drat, I wasn't expecting CP to return, but that's okay as he's a great asset to the team. Welcome back CP!
    Yo-

Past Administrator

Man, Mumps - that is some wicked looking graph you made there!!! 13.gif

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234