Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Greeting from a member of Team China

Past Administrator

Re: Greeting from a member of Team China

Hello Kevinwn and lonelyghost_li.

Very happy to meet each of you. I hope you can make many visits to this forum and look forward to crunching with Team Chine

Enjoy your visits.

F$

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Nuadormrac

Re: Greeting from a member of Team China

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwn View Post
    Thanks for your invitation. I will think about it. I am senior and hopefully graduate next summer. Well ,I hope go to some graduate school and schools in NY is really good choice. I will look foraward and discuss with you if I find some graduate school that really interest me.
    Yeah, and hopefully he can help you find a reasonable place to live. Not that there aren't expensive areas in Phila, (I'm actually a 35 min drive from center city, if traffic along i-95 is decent, which is to say peeps go the 75 mph they tend to without the massive traffic tie ups along 676 into i-76), so know several people up that way. But Manhattan, $4,000 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment might not be what you're looking for, as a college student with tuition costs, books, and all.

If you head out that way, he should be able to suggest some reasonable places, in a good neighborhood and all, for ya... Could also tell ya how to bridge hop, to avoid some of those massive tolls there...

And welcome Spaceghost
    Last edited by Nuadormrac; 10-02-12 at 08:04 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678