Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: International Forums

Xuyongchen

Re: International Forums

Well, I can't install the software it provides. It said I need to install JAVA first but I have done it
    I could only help it by connecting the website with 1 thread and 500MB Ram

Nuadormrac

Oh, some of those require a 32-bit java client, even if you have a 64-bit OS. So essentially, you end up having to install both versions of java for both win32 and win64. Though I thought it was more DDM where people were seeing that. The other question is if it's up to date or not...

The other thing, are you trying to connect through BOINC or their website? It's possible to connect both ways, and eventually they're going to integrate the stats; but for now they have both a web based client and a BOINC based client, though the BOINC based client does seem to be having issues as of yesterday. Peeps on the KWSN forums, where they're running it as PotM mentioned changes in the WUs where it needs to get new models to crunch, but until they're downloaded the tasks will all fail... I run PoGs more through BOINC however, haven't really tried it on their web based crunching client...

Xuyongchen

successful Thank you so much~
    Need some time to be familiar with it (time!!! I lack it......)
    Well, I also found it from BOINC, so maybe running it in the BOINC at first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123