Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Donate@Home Uber Fail

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Donate@Home Uber Fail

Project back up but now work ATM ...

Friend of SETI.USA

What files do I need to run the opencl ATI Wu's on my Nvidia Cards. My GTX is taking 30+ Min's to run a Wu now, I know it was taking less than than some time ago but apparently I don't have the right files in the Project directory to run the ATI Wu's. I tried a app file I have but it doesn't work ...
    Last edited by STE\/E; 02-07-13 at 06:50 AM.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    The bitcoind of the server crashed and corrupted the data. It will take almost 24 hours to rebuild it, in the meanwhile the project is down. gdf

More...
    Well, it's been a couple of days and still no work. Now adding to it, the website is missing user stats and server stats. Maybe they are pulling the plug but don't want to admit it...? Time will tell.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    Well, it's been a couple of days and still no work. Now adding to it, the website is missing user stats and server stats. Maybe they are pulling the plug but don't want to admit it...? Time will tell.
    That would really annoy me since I was just about to work on getting 10M there. Even tasks that are downloaded can't complete without the server apparently. I had to abort one just now because it's just been wasting crunching time doing nothing and the deadline's been reached.
    6r39 7r199

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post
    That would really annoy me since I was just about to work on getting 10M there. Even tasks that are downloaded can't complete without the server apparently. I had to abort one just now because it's just been wasting crunching time doing nothing and the deadline's been reached.
    I hear ya but it looks like they may make a liar out of me..... The front page of their site has stats again. Although earlier I still couldn't connect to their server. Anyhoot Keeping my fingers crossed.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Administrator

Bump.

Looks like Donate is running better since the server upgrade. I started running it after the Pentathlon and the 1 minute fails haven't surfaced (knock on wood). I have also seen very little of the run-on wu's but my workaround still works flawlessly when it does happen.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567