Thread: Swiftech Continues to Beat Corsair

Platinum Member

Swiftech Continues to Beat Corsair

h20-220-edge-hd_035.jpg

These were the results for Swiftech's "All-In-One" liquid cooler released back in Jan/Feb this year. We discussed it but no one cared It is more expensive than Corsair and that alone pretty much ended the conversation. Nevermind that not only is Swiftech's the best, but it also allows you to add things to your loop, such as a GPU, to cool it with all the same hardware. Nevermind that Swiftech's pumps are also more powerful than anyone else's. Nevermind that it runs quieter than anything else. And nevermind that it comes with the most efficient CPU waterblock on earth (Apogee HD).

I bring this up today because Swiftech has just announced a new, even better line of liquid cooling systems: http://www.swiftech.com/H2O-x20-Edge-HD-1.aspx#tab1 The H2O-X20 Elite Series.

These 2 new systems include a 2x120 or a 3x120 radiator to totally dwarf the H100. In fact, the 3x120 system can easily handle the addition of a liquid cooled overclocked 7970/680 in the same loop. Maybe even 2 680s.

Compatibility:
    All IntelŽ Core Desktop processor family (Core2, Quad, Duo, Extreme, i5, i7) in socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011 form factor.
    AMDŽ processors in their respective socket form factors - 754, 939, F, AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2: the AMD retention hardware is not included in the kit and sent free of charge upon request
    The H100 is great for it's price point. But if you want the best and the ability to expand, here it is

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Swiftech Continues to Beat Corsair

Out of stock ... Nevermind ... ... lol ...

Gold Member

Re: Swiftech Continues to Beat Corsair

I will keep it in mind for builds next year. Thanks for the info.