Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

BeingOfOne

Hi all

New to the team and the forums. I leave SETI running 24/7 for the most part, so expect my numbers to shoot up once they get the servers back online.

Cherie aka BeingOfOne (Boo for short)

Gold Member

Re: Hi all

Welcome aboard! Please tell us more about you and your machines.

Carlos Pinho

Diamond Member

Welcome to our group of friends BeingOfOne.

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Silver Member

Hi Welcome to the team! We are a crunch what you want team, however were trying to take the #1 spot in POEM if that is any intrest to you. Let us know what you think of the forum lots of good information there.

Silver Member
    Welcome aboard, SevenOfNine, err, BeingOfOne!
    Are you really sure about 'Boo' as short form for you? I do not like to boo at 'new' members right from the start!
    Good to have some people still searching for alien life on SUSA's account, because that is out there, otherwise all this universe was nothing but a terrible waste of space!

Welcome again!
    CH
    "Everything will be great at the end! And if it is not great, it is not yet the end!" "Do not ever strive for perfection! Strive for excellence instead!"
    "Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or even a single one!" "Infinite diversity in infinite combinations"

Past Administrator

Hiya Boo. Welcome aboard and thanks for all your help.

Peace,
    F$

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

BeingOfOne

Quote Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
    Welcome aboard! Please tell us more about you and your machines.

Carlos Pinho
    I'm 47, Married, Mother of 4, Grandmother of 3. Live in Texas. I'm a true gamer since Pong. Bionic is Running on my Dell XPS 17 running an Intel 2 Duo at 2 Gz with 4 G ram and 2 750g HD. Vista OS. I have 7 computers and 3 servers available to me in my home. The plus side of being married to an I.T. person.

BeingOfOne

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Herr View Post
    Welcome aboard, SevenOfNine, err, BeingOfOne!
    Are you really sure about 'Boo' as short form for you? I do not like to boo at 'new' members right from the start!
    Good to have some people still searching for alien life on SUSA's account, because that is out there, otherwise all this universe was nothing but a terrible waste of space!

Welcome again!
    SevenOfNine was hot. LOL Yes Boo is fine. I've been Boo to my old AOHe$$ friends since 96. Yes, there must be more life in the universe. Considering they estimate 100 BILLION solar systems in our galaxy alone, to think otherwise is arrogance, IMHO.

Platinum Member

Welcome Boo! It's nice to have another womens opinion here, us guys can get out of hand sometimes. There are some here on the boards, so let us get to know you. Does any of your machines have newer video cards? That's where the big payoff is.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Past Admin

Welcome to the team!!! Old School gamer here as well. With those computers you will be competitive in the next SIMAP challenge should you decide to join us.

If you need anything, just ask.
    Mike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast