Thread: WELCOME

Diamond Member

WELCOME

You are all very welcome to this forum.

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Silver Member

Re: WELCOME

Hey Duke, hope you are OK. Going to a hospital to me means that you are either pregnant and having a child, or, you are really sick and in an equal amount of pain. Get well.

Diamond Member

Re: WELCOME

I am getting used to it.

Once in a while I have episodes of high blood pressure but besides the discomfort there are no strong pain. Only the risk of a stroke if they can not control the pressure on time.

It was the price to pay for living a whole life Overclocked and doing all that I wanted. The part of living fast is done and now I am trying to escape to the second part of dying young. Let me see if I can convince The Man from the Top to give me some more time here.

I will leave 7 crying widows and I think that is the reason He is keeping me alive. The other day I dreamed He was saying to me that keeping me alive was the best way to pay for the past mistakes.

I know if they send me to hell, the devil will be waiting on the outside for me, with some peaces of glowing burning coal and would say to me: "Take it and go make your own hell on another place this hell is mine."

I am used to the devil, I was married with her.

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever