Quote Originally Posted by Xuyongchen View Post
update 1/26

The challenge in Feb will be CAS@home challenge, but.....
Although this is a Chinese project, I still need to say that it might not be a good time to invite members in other teams to join this challenge. To tell the truth, the management in CAS@home is not very good. Even in Team China, members continually complain about their lack of management or late news leasing. Therefore, we have no idea how to deal with the potential problems or questions during the CAS@home challenge. So, we would like to invite friends in Team SETI.USA to join our March challenge. New thread will be posted next month. Thank you for your reading!
Also, since I have to focus on my study in university, I may not be able to be the Ambassador of Team China for quite a long time. I won't leave BOINC. I really enjoy it. I also enjoy the discussion with all of the friends here. I will try to find someone else to work with you. Wish our two teams could have good relationship forever.

Sincerely
Xuyongchen
I too have run short on time these last few months my friend. You are always welcome here whenever you have the time. School is much more important than crunching.