Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Nividia Titan

Gold Member

Re: Nividia Titan

Looks like you can order from amazon.com if you are willing to wait a few weeks. Base and SC models

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmSti View Post
    Currently running the Titan Black at 1212 Mhz core, 3703 Mhz memory, stock voltage, +106% power, and custom fan profile; crunching on GPUGrid. I should probably tune it in on a project like collatz first so I don't loose a 8+ hour wu, but what the heck it.
    Pulled back to a much more modest 1187 core, stock memory (3499) and +104% power. Last night the core clock kept dropping to something like 546 or 564. I would have to reboot to get it to come back up, restarting the activity on the card didn't help. I wasn't hitting a temp max, so maybe a memory heat, power limit, or some other issues. It was interesting, because I would be reading and typing away on the machine and notice that core clock dropped, but no driver warning or screen blips. It ran overnight at stock speed just fine. I just need to work out that sweet spot.

Gold Member

Memory overclock may have been the problem. Ran with 1187 and 1212 Core clock with no issues today. Currently running at 1257 Core clock now and that might be the sweet spot for me. I have been doing multiple activities beyond boinc with no down clocking to 549 issues (sucks that you have to reboot to get it off that number again). Haven't tried video yet. 1270 was near instant failure, so I somewhere near the right core clock for GPUGrid. I will know for sure when the current wus get through and validate.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789