Thread: Collatz: Collatz 4.xx CUDA and CPU Applications Released for Windows x86_64

Diamond Member

Collatz: Collatz 4.xx CUDA and CPU Applications Released for Windows x86_64

Two new v4.xx applications were released today, one for 64-bit Windows and the other for CUDA 5.0 for 64-bit Windows. These now contain internal validation which will reduce the "inconclusive" results and, once all platforms and plan classes have been upgraded, reduce the quorum to 1. Versions for Linux, OS/X, and 32-bit Windows will be released as testing on each is completed.

More...

Past Administrator

Re: Collatz: Collatz 4.xx CUDA and CPU Applications Released for Windows x86_64

I realize I am replying to an RSS feed but maybe someone will see this? Are these new apps already downloaded automatically by the project onto my computer because I am crunching Collatz right now? Or do I have to detach and reattach to the project for it to download the new apps for me? Thanks!

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    I realize I am replying to an RSS feed but maybe someone will see this? Are these new apps already downloaded automatically by the project onto my computer because I am crunching Collatz right now? Or do I have to detach and reattach to the project for it to download the new apps for me? Thanks!
    Correct, as far as I know that is S.O.P. for slicker.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    They are downloaded automatically.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)