Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using Multiple GPU's

krazy k

Re: Using Multiple GPU's

I can't do anything else from work. I'll try some of the physical stuff when I get home tonight. Thanks so far. I wouldn't imagine it being out of this world that the card is bad.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    *Win7 is flaky, period. Although you shouldn't need to, try extending the desktop to the 2nd GPU.
    I did have to do this in Vista to get it to use both my NVidia cards! It did not enable the card otherwise. So look and see if you have a Desktop showing on both cards outputs.
    BOINC Sees it - BOINC DOES it!

krazy k

Quote Originally Posted by kmanley57 View Post
    I did have to do this in Vista to get it to use both my NVidia cards! It did not enable the card otherwise. So look and see if you have a Desktop showing on both cards outputs.
    Extending or mirroring should do the same thing I would think, but I'll make sure it's set to Extend and then move the monitor to the second card.

Just as I thought. The system isn't posting with the card. Just as it would get to the part where it would say testing NVRAM it hangs when this card is the only one in the system. It will boot fine with the one I've had, but as far as I'm concerned this is a craigslist dud.
    Last edited by krazy k; 04-11-13 at 10:01 PM.

Platinum Member

Sorry to hear that. Well I guess the next step is to find a replacement that goes faster? Good luck, I hope you can find one.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123