Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone into WoW?

Silver Member

Re: Anyone into WoW?

You can find me on Wow server Lordareon char "Asatha", or HDRO Maiar same name.
    Major Error, Hdro is Tolkiens "Master of the rings" or whatever, whats the Name for it in English ?
    ,- and both are European German Servers.

Anyone here playing Eve online ?? Have bought it but not started yet. Think its one worldwide universe, right ?
    Last edited by conf; 12-13-13 at 05:43 AM.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Justgeo1 View Post
    I'm currently on the private Beta group testing Elder Scrolls Online... Haven't gotten to play "real" game yet as we're still pushing the servers to get them to break!
    Hey Justgeo1, any update on how that game is looking? Lots of mixed opinions from other beta testers. What's your take? Got big into FFXIV for awhile but until new content comes out, i'm kinda bleh. FFXI released new content since i was last on though so may go back there for awhile. My 10th anniversary of playing FFXI is on April 4th. Might as well make it special
    Last edited by John P. Myers; 02-12-14 at 04:43 AM.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    Hey Justgeo1, any update on how that game is looking? Lots of mixed opinions from other beta testers. What's your take? Got big into FFXIV for awhile but until new content comes out, i'm kinda bleh. FFXI released new content since i was last on though so may go back there for awhile. My 10th anniversary of playing FFXI is on April 4th. Might as well make it special

It looks like it could be a fun game, but there are still a ton of bugs that need to be fixed. I think the game play is good, and as a PVE player it's easy to move from one quest to the next. I found it a bit hard to figure out crafting and such, but that will happen eventually. I haven't decided if I want to spend $100 for the fancy package or just get the digital stuff to start with. I didn't get any of the WoW collector stuff just the digital goodies... If you get the game, have fun with it!
    Last edited by Justgeo1; 02-12-14 at 09:01 PM. Reason: oops

If it's not broken, give me 5 more minutes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123