Hi Everyone,Here's the scoop. It looks like the code has reached a point where the current implementation is reaching it's limits. A few things are going to have to be changed around, some binary values that we're using have exceeded their 64 bit limit, meaning we'll need to swap these to binary arrays which is going to take a little bit of coding and time.To add a double whammy to the issue, since it's summer I'm actually going on a much needed but brief vacation to a meditation retreat starting tomorrow, and will be offline until next thursday.I've fixed most of the bugs over at wildlife@home, which I'd suggest taking a look at while SSS is down, as it has workunits available. And I've also cleared the list of problems at milkyway@home (which was starting to get dusty), so when I get back getting SSS up and running again will be top priority.I haven't had too much time to look into the details, but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions or glaring problems I should look into, please post them here so they're top priority.cheers,--Travis

More...