Thread: Free Case for a SETI.USA member

grathomp

Free Case for a SETI.USA member

I'm about to move, and I'm trying to get rid of some larger items that are not being used so that I have a few less things to move. I have a used XCLIO Windtunnel (Full tower) case that I don't currently have a use for. If anyone here wants to take it off my hands for free let me know. I just ask that you cover the shipping expenses (I'll ship it however you wish).

I'm in Santa Barbara, CA so if you are near me and just want to pick it up, then that would be fine too. I know that DrPop is pretty close to me, and there may be others.

Past Administrator

Re: Free Case for a SETI.USA member

Wow...nice case. If you are seriously needing to part with it before the move and no one else is close...I would gladly take it, although Kim would probably tell you I "need" it like I need another hole in my head!

But there really might be someone who actually needs it more than I do, so...

Past Administrator

A little bump just in case someone else on the West Coast needs this puppy. What a nice case!
    Grathomp, if no one else needs it, and you really would like to give it to a team member, I would love to have it whenever you need to let it go - it might be a while before I fill it with goodies inside, but . . . would be the nice base of a new build at some point.

grathomp

Bump.

If you are in need of a free case, then here is your chance. If not, then it is all yours DrPop.

Administrator

I could use it, but I'm not going to fight Jed for it

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I could use it, but I'm not going to fight Jed for it
    LOL! If you could use it Bryan, you better call it! Nice case. I'm just the default if no one else needs it, because I'm about 45 minute drive south of him.

Administrator

I really could use it, I wasn't blowing smoke I currently have 2 machines running caseless and if the stars align correctly I will have another caseless machine when I upgrade the quad ... hopefully before we head back to TX.

grathomp

PM me your address and how you would like me to ship it to you, Bryan. Glad I can find some good components to fill my empty home