Hi Everyone, Just a status update so you know I'm busy working away at this and what the plans are. Currently no sure ETA as to when things will be back up, but I'm hoping within the week. Basically the problem is that some of the values that both the BOINC server daemons and the client application are using have gotten larger than the 64 bit integers it was using. To fix this, I need to write my own portable big integer class (unfortunately it doesn't look like there's any I can snag that will work cross operating systems with static compilation and on GPUs, as we hope to have GPU applications in the future). So right now I'm working on getting the big int class up and going (and unit tested so I know it's working correectly). After that I need to get the server daemons updated to use it instead of the values that were overflowing, then I can test it with the client applications, get them updated. After that the project should be good to go until there are more workunits required for a N choose K calculation than there are particles in the universe. :) I'll keep you all posted as things progress. --Travis

More...