Thread: Team China Challenges Series (2013) Beta Challenge

Xuyongchen

Team China Challenges Series (2013) Beta Challenge

Hello! I'm back~~

First of all, I want to say sorry for the slow updates cause we just have a few people who could actually be helpful But we did it! So here is our first beta challenge for Team China Challenges Series (2013). We hope during this beta challenge, we could find as many problems as possible and try to improve it.

Since there are some differences between SUSA forum and TC forum, I would try to explain as clearly as possible. Also, if you still have some questions, feel free to post here or send me an email: boincteamchina@gmail.com I will be willing to help~

Here is the challenge information

Team China Challenge Series (2013) Beta Challenge Information

Challenge Name: Qixi Festival (which means Chinese traditional Valentine's Day) Challenge

Challenge Time: 2013/8/13 00:00 - 2013/8/18 00:00(UTC+08:00),5 days

Project:Enigma@Home
    Official website:http://www.enigmaathome.net/
    Statistical Sources: Daily Credits from BOINCstats

The Challenge Application Deadline:24:00 August 18, 2013(UTC+08:00)
    The Challenge Application Format: BOINC Username(Team)
    P.S. TC's challenge Series are only personal challenges, not team challenges. We have written some codes to grab the total credits from BOINCstats to show how much our participators gain during the challenge period. Therefore, we need to have an application process before the game in order to grab specific personal credits. The data that we collected are no more than your boinc username and credits. You could also find these pieces of information on BOINCstats. If you are interested, you could post your BOINC Username and Team (in case you are not in SUSA) here. I will provide them to our members in this challenge series program and they will add you to our participator list. I will post the final results here within a week after the end of this challenge (We want to use stable data from BOINCstats. Their data sometimes change within 1-2 days).

Notes:
    Participants could bunker the tasks
    EQUN Forum Web:http://www.equn.com/forum/forum.php
    EQUN Registration Guide:http://www.equn.com/forum/thread-37123-1-1.html

About Qixi Festival:It is sometimes called the Chinese Valentine's Day,More information could be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qixi_Festival

Thank you so much~~

Diamond Member

Re: Team China Challenges Series (2013) Beta Challenge

Good to see you again Xuyongchen.

I don't know if I can by that time but I think some of the team members will be in Qixi Festival Challenge.

Better an answer from our administrators about that but if I can fix my computer on time I will be with you.

Romantic Qixi Festival
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Xuyongchen

Hi, Duke!
    That's fine~ Thank you for your reply

Diamond Member

Good to see you around Xuyongchen.

I follow the links, of your first post, that are mostly in Chinese. I can not talk for the others but it is too difficult for me to follow them. I know a dozen Chinese words at most, heritage from my time at Macau and for sure it is not easy for a foreigner to follow those instructions. I was trying to reenter helping at QIXI FESTIVAL after some months of inactivicty.

Is there any link with more easy instructions my friend?

Duke

Xuyongchen

Thank you so much for viewing
    Well, last year we talked about English version, but they refused to open the english forum.. Seem like that they failed it in the past at least once.....
    I will create an English post in our English sub-column and you could just speak English there

Xuyongchen

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xuyongchen View Post
    Thank you so much for viewing
    Well, last year we talked about English version, but they refused to open the english forum.. Seem like that they failed it in the past at least once.....
    I will create an English post in our English sub-column and you could just speak English there
    Thank you for your explanation Xuyongchen. You are very nice as always.

The reason for several languages is to give more persons the opportunity to help, it seems to me that communication should be a constant effort on all sides but some people don't understand that way, more work for some of us that are always trying to help each other. Keep with the good work my friend.

Xuyongchen

yeah, keep with good work

Xuyongchen

Here is the link for the result~

http://www.equn.com/forum/thread-38085-1-1.html

This is just the pre-view version so we will post the official result later

Xuyongchen

The final official result is ready and the link is still http://www.equn.com/forum/thread-38085-1-1.html
    Hope to see you guys next time