Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: PrimeGrid Primes

Platinum Member

Re: PrimeGrid Primes

Nice!!

Diamond Member

Dear Primefinder,

Congratulations! Our records indicate that a computer registered by you has found a unique prime number. This computer is running BOINC, is attached to the PrimeGrid project, and is assigned to the Proth Prime Search. What makes this prime unique is that it's large enough to enter the Top 5000 List in Chris Caldwell's The Largest Known Primes Database.

Since you have auto-reporting selected, the following prime was submitted on your behalf:

Added 120913 : 1199*2^2244631+1 (675705 digits)
    1199*2^2244631+1 is a Factor of xGF(2244627,7,5)!!!! (9451.350000 seconds) GFN testing completed

This prime was found on this workunit which will automatically show as a prime result after verification by the Largest Known Primes Database.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will surely resolve any problems.

Once again, congratulations on your find! Thank you for participating in PrimeGrid.

PrimeGrid staff
    http://primes.utm.edu/primes/page.php?id=120913

Ranked at the time, 463, already down to 466.

Active primes: on current list: 3 (unweighted total: 3), rank by number 274
    Total primes: number ever on any list: 5 (unweighted total: 5)
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Silver Member

Congrats! Another one under your belt. (now we know who's hogging all the primes. lol) It's a hard club to get into and harder to find more than one.

Past Admin

Very nice. Too bad you did not find it during the Tour.

Diamond Member

Two!

Congratulations! Our records indicate that a computer registered by you has found a unique prime number. This computer is running BOINC, is attached to the PrimeGrid project, and is assigned to the Generalized Fermat Prime Search n=15 (GFN-15). Since candidates on this subproject are not large enough to report to the Top 5000 Primes List, your prime is visible immediately.

Workunit 466788725 : 19661856^32768+1 (238998 digits)
    Congratulations! Our records indicate that a computer registered by you has found a unique prime number. This computer is running BOINC, is attached to the PrimeGrid project, and is assigned to the Generalized Fermat Prime Search n=15 (GFN-15). Since candidates on this subproject are not large enough to report to the Top 5000 Primes List, your prime is visible immediately.

Workunit 467480930 : 19814292^32768+1 (239108 digits)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Two!

WOW 2 Congratulations

Diamond Member

Another one!
    Congratulations! Our records indicate that a computer registered by you has found a unique prime number. This computer is running BOINC, is attached to the PrimeGrid project, and is assigned to the Proth Prime Search. What makes this prime unique is that it's large enough to enter the Top 5000 List in Chris Caldwell's The Largest Known Primes Database.

Since you have auto-reporting selected, the following prime was submitted on your behalf:

Added 121881 : 6029*2^1413173+1 (425412 digits)

This prime was found on this workunit which will automatically show as a prime result after verification by the Largest Known Primes Database.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will surely resolve any problems.

Once again, congratulations on your find! Thank you for participating in PrimeGrid.

PrimeGrid staff

Administrator

Another one!

Nice. Congratulations.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Diamond Member

Ding! Ding!

Added 121933 : 2805*2^1414377+1 (425774 digits)

PrimeGrid staff

Dear Primefinder,

Added 121934 : 3565*2^1414368+1 (425771 digits)

PrimeGrid staff

Administrator

Ding! Ding!

Added 121933 : 2805*2^1414377+1 (425774 digits)

PrimeGrid staff

Dear Primefinder,

Added 121934 : 3565*2^1414368+1 (425771 digits)

PrimeGrid staff

Dang! Leave some for the rest of us.

Awesome job!
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast