Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BitCoin Utopia: Heads up!

Gold Member

Re: BitCoin Utopia: Heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    So i updated the driver to 13.4. Now the Wu's actually have a run time that ticks away. However, 100% nothing is happening. GPU usage sits at 0%, clock speed stays idled down to 137MHz. 20 share or 100 share makes no difference. There are a few threads on their forums now about non-7000 series cards having problems, but i can't determine any differences between what i have setup and what the people that have had some luck have setup. *shrug* Maybe i should just upgrade and be done with the hassle.
    On my HD 5xxx rig, I first installed 12.1, then APP SDK, then 12.6 over that. I later installed 13.4, but ran into trouble with some WUs so I reverted to 12.6. I also reset the project each time I change drivers. It is running fine now, and the yield is close to what it was before the terracoin WUs were introduced: close to 350k/day for each GPU. Good luck!

Administrator

Re: BitCoin Utopia: Heads up!

I'm starting to see a bit of the hanging wus again. Managed to catch a #5 20 share that had only gotten to 1 hr 11 min. I managed to get to 100.88 hrs on that app. I think I'm done with bitcoin because I don't seem to have the patience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123