Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlestar Galactica Online

Platinum Member

Re: Battlestar Galactica Online

TBH i had never heard of this Unity stuff before you posted this. I did some light digging and as Sarge said, it's very outdated. BSG requires this? Do what you have to do to play your game i guess

After spending 9.5 years playing FFXI, i began playing FFXIV a couple weeks ago. My overclocked ATI HD 5870 can only maintain ~45 fps in many places while standing still on high settings. Complete failure at maximum lol

Silver Member

Re: Battlestar Galactica Online

Of course when I started this thread I was excited about the new updates due for the game. In BigPoint style though, they only managed to piss off more players and its turned the popular servers into ghost towns for the lower population factions. Only saving grace is there are many more targets of opportunities to be had when I log in..., the new control skeem they are trying to force on players makes it very difficult on new players though and I've never seen anything below a lvl ten on the cylon side for about a week.

As for the Unity player I think they went to it due to all the different developers they have had for the game. I've counted at least five dev teams switching from germany, to the states, then back to germany. I think the coding is being held togeather by duct tape a prayers at this time.
    It's not the love of a hero, that's why I fear it won't do
    Chad Kroeger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12