Thread: Style issues for vBulletin 4.2.x

Past Administrator

Style issues for vBulletin 4.2.x

As I'm sure many have noticed, with the recent update of the forums to v4.2.2.1, the update was necessary for security reasons, the forum styles do not work as intended. And none of the authors have updated their "Free" styles for some time now.

So for the mean time I would suggest all forum visitors use only the default forum style.

Now on to what can be done to fix the styles. In a word, not much [maybe] as all the installed styles are "Free" and support for them has dried up. Since the style I like the most is Black-Stealth, I will be contacting the author to try and negotiate terms for support. If the fees for such support are not extravagant then I will take care of them.

If anyone has a preference for a different style and is willing to consider funding support for it, please let me know and I will contact the author for terms.

One other option for vBulletin 4.x styles would be to purchase Premium styles which would in most cases include 1 year of support.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gopher_FreeDC

Re: Style issues for vBulletin 4.2.x

Also I can take a look at what has happened to our forum styles and give advice on how to fix... if at all

Past Administrator

Any help would be much appreciated!!!! Thx.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Administrator

I screwed up! I was playing with the styles and clicked on one that came up as "Mobile" and I can't get back to the default. There is a box where if you click on it it says "Quick Style Chooser" but there are no styles, ie Default, listed.

How do I get back to the default mode?

EDIT: NEVERMIND ... I killed the browser cookie and I'm back to normal