Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Could use some help for these team MegaMilestones: Jan 2011

Diamond Member

Re: Could use some help for these team MegaMilestones: Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Yeah, you're one of the unfortunate casualties on my 1M quest. I can't wait for pendings to start validating as quickly as I'm putting them in there so that I get a real idea of what my overall production is.
    Don't set your expectations too high. Credits are poor. But it s a hard MM to get, and that is good, because others will avoid it. So you will have one more than the rest.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Don't set your expectations too high. Credits are poor. But it s a hard MM to get, and that is good, because others will avoid it. So you will have one more than the rest.
    I'm pretty much getting what is claimed. Once I max out, I guestimate I can probably do about 25-30k/day. Nowhere near the 80k+/day I was getting with DDM, but better than SETI.

Silver Member

DDM Just passed 5M! Go team!

@NJ: Can you update the first post with more goals? I like keeping an eye on them...

One more day of production like today and we'll hit the 1M mark for eOn. AlmereGrid is close to 1M as well, but I'll be pulling off it when I hit my 100k (maybe some of the eOn folks can help pick up my slack?).

Nice work, folks!
    I'll see what I can do. I only expected to do this quarterly and was hoping to hit all goals before making a new list but we're seeing real progress on some of these milestones by mentioning them in this type of post.
    WOW!! I see we're now 1 or 2 in a lot of MM categories now!! Really nice work and good team advertising while we re-group. Nice work!!! I'll amend the original post to add a few projects.

I also want to mention (reiterate) that the goal of this type of unified goal post (goal post: that's funny, also nice concept too) is not to identify projects about to reach a Team Mega Milestone but to identify ones that appear to be stagnant, need a boost or ran out of gas just short of a Team MM. So while hitting these projects, other projects might also reach an MM level without the assistance of a "goal post". :-).

Come on Maxwell, you can hang with AlmereGrid a bit longer to make sure it gets over 1 million. We'll be there in less than 5 days.

Now the good news: EON has reached the 1 million MM level. This re-enforces the team's lead in this category. I'll update the first post shortly.
    Last edited by NJCaNS; 02-16-11 at 12:23 AM.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by NJCaNS View Post
    Come on Maxwell, you can hang with AlmereGrid a bit longer to make sure it gets over 1 million. We'll be there in less than 5 days.
    Can't do it, for two main reason (both of which are Bok's fault):
    1. I have one top-10 ranking in a MM category (or will once the stats run off tonight).
    2. I am ahead of zombie67 in one MM category.

These are in the "Boks" category. AlmereGrid will go to above 100k, and less than 101k. And it will sit there for the time being.

Thanks for updating this! Quarterly or every-other month or something of the sort is fine as well. My main issue for prompting you is that we seem to have hit most of the ones you mentioned.

Keep us posted. And my feeling is that, as a general rule, any project under 1M for the team is worth hitting until we get there.

Diamond Member

I will stay on almeregrid for another 15k, which is when I hit my 250k there. I will be back later to boost it up to the next. But I have some other projects sub-250k that need work first.

Also, Bok just added the missing 2.5M MM to the team stats. We were already #1 there, so that was totally effortless and *sweet*!
    Last edited by zombie67; 02-16-11 at 09:36 AM.

Cappy

why has AlmereGrid site been messed up for like ever...

always a mysql error for to many connections...... anyone???

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    why has AlmereGrid site been messed up for like ever...

always a mysql error for to many connections...... anyone???
    Yep. It is always overloaded. Just ignore the error messages.

Advisor - Stateside Division

And the 'send password' doesn't work and any emails sent to the address on the frontpage never get a response! One of the few projects I've NEVER been able to crunch because I can't get to my account

Platinum Member

Yeah, you're one of the unfortunate casualties on my 1M quest. I can't wait for pendings to start validating as quickly as I'm putting them in there so that I get a real idea of what my overall production is.
    Have run me down in every project.

Cappy

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Yep. It is always overloaded. Just ignore the error messages.
    ya well i finally got through and am smackin a few wu's around i cruched the other but this 1 is new... musta been when the project was alpha

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast