In God We Trust.

I trust in God but not the money in which this sentence is written.

We must keep our priorities in the proper order or soon will lose the ground that our feet were on when we organized our thoughts.

I believe in democracy but not in the sanctity of democracy, I rather believe in the sanctity of life. I wont worship money, I prefer to worship the sentence written in it.

Democracy is to have the same respect to all peoples opinion, making of the unequal for a while, equal on their expressed opinion. Giving to the common man his slice of the power, we has to give for a time to the elected.

They were elected to serve the people, not to be served of the people. Some democracies are more like dictatorships, like Angola in which the president is in power since 1979, we cant compare different things with the same ruler and square, as we comparing the same kind of things with different scales.

The money will never be God and God shouldn't be in the money. Is time for us to start thinking about concepts and detached them from the words for current use.

That God in the money is not my God, the word maybe the same, the concept is very different. I have a God that is written in my heart, his name can not be pronounced and he is seeing all this mess we are doing and below Himself, the University is also watching us, not knowing if it should cry or laugh, so much and so stupid are the things we do.

Only one more step on the bloody history of man, one more step and we may learn how to walk and then suddenly here comes a word, for we are learning how to say and use words ...