Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yoyo: OGR 98%

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Yoyo: OGR 98%

Well I worked my way up to3'rd in the Challenge, can't catch Sphynx, he's pretty strong, at least he's on our Team but I'll make a run at Dr Dan anyway for 2'nd now that I can turn everythng onto YoYo, probably can't catch him with only a little over 2 day's to go in the Challenge but I I'll try. Was running another Project but I got my 100k there so that's good enough for now, can go back later & get more if I feel like it. But with 2 YoYo Sub Project's ending I'll stay with YoYo for now until I get the MM I want or they end the Sub Project ...

Yeah Thanks for the Heads up Dr BJ on the Sub Project Info ...
    Last edited by STE\/E; 01-11-14 at 06:54 AM.

Administrator

I'm going to stick on it for a week also so I can get more hours on those 2 projects.

Diamond Member

Thank you to the ones that are on this ground for us. Before the end of this challenge we will be in first at FB on this project, I will keep an eye on it.

That will be more than I expected at this project, the first place for 2014 would be more than great for the team.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Administrator

When we pass SG it isn't going to last very long. There are 400k credits separating SG and LAF for the top spot on the project so 1 or both are going to keep hammering it. Right now it is SG making the move.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    When we pass SG it isn't going to last very long. There are 400k credits separating SG and LAF for the top spot on the project so 1 or both are going to keep hammering it. Right now it is SG making the move.
    I say we will pass SG at FB today and I will make a nice post about it, we have a difference of 120K to them right now and Bryan, I think we will keep hamering it also, we have some very faithfull crunchers on this project and our power at CPU is now...

and Bryan, I am

Diamond Member

First Place at FB is ours.

The Happy Duck

circeseye

holy crap im in 19th place on the team? no way! woohoo (Rage)

Friend of SETI.USA

I'll get back on YoYo in a week or so, I'm running the new Chess@home Project right now, with Zombies help the 2 of us have just moved the Team into 1'st place for both RAC & Credit Team Positions ... Thank's Z ... http://chess.qugate.org/

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    I'll get back on YoYo in a week or so, I'm running the new Chess@home Project right now, with Zombies help the 2 of us have just moved the Team into 1'st place for both RAC & Credit Team Positions ... Thank's Z ... http://chess.qugate.org/
    Nice move guys !

Diamond Member

FYI, weird odd search is probably ending earlier than we thought. All the work has been issued, and only the any reissues are available periodically. That is based on my understanding of what yoyo said.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast