Thread: theSkyNet POGS: New Feature, theSkyNet Challenges

Diamond Member

theSkyNet POGS: New Feature, theSkyNet Challenges

Hey Guys,The current POGS challenge is flying along with SETI.USA way out in the lead. Pushing theSkyNet POGS up to a total of 62.76 TFLOPS! Amazing!I've finally got a prototype of theSkyNet challenge system up and running. Incorporating the feedback I received from users in December. This week and next week I’ll be trialling it alongside the 2 running and upcoming challenges on BOINC Stats. Then after that I will open it up for everyone to create and join challenges.I’m testing out too new challenge type, Peak RAC and total credit handicapped by number of users.You can see the new challenges feature at http://www.theskynet.org/challengesMain features:
    • Challenges for both teams and individuals
    • Challenges on a variety of stats including, Total Credit, RAC, change in leader board position and more.
    • Handicap systems to give the little guys a better shot, including handicap by * RAC and number of members. Graphing and stats tracking of all challenges.

Planned but not yet implemented features:
    • Choose which project a challenge runs on. More options for challenge type and handicap.

It is important that this new feature is actually useful to our members so I will appreciate any and all feedback you guys have.CheersAlex[/list]

More...

Administrator

Re: theSkyNet POGS: New Feature, theSkyNet Challenges

Setting the bar pretty high for the admins of the other projects. Good to see!

Administrator

The last daily update on FreeDC is in and we had a 5M credit day on POGs. We moved up 1 spot and missed catching KWSN by 6k Tomorrow we should either flip LAF or be right on top of them LaFrogs are going down!

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    The last daily update on FreeDC is in and we had a 5M credit day on POGs. We moved up 1 spot and missed catching KWSN by 6k Tomorrow we should either flip LAF or be right on top of them LaFrogs are going down!
    Froggie toast? num num.....

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6