Thread: storms

Gold Member

storms

I got up ar 5 this morning and found the electricty going on and off about every2 min. we were having a snow storm with high wind. I have never ran electric backup's so puters were going up and down. I got them all shut off and went back to bed. had a dentist appointment at 8 then a bunch of other stuff came up and I didn't get back to the computers till after 4. got them all back up but 3, well I think I lost a kvm switch as they are working but no keyboard or mouse. hooking up through the front board I have both, on 2 boxes. 1 I'm having trouble with. so anyway I have been off most of the day. fun fun fun.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: storms

Yeah we had some rumbling here in Michigan last night, was worried the power would go out but so far it hasn't. We're supposed to get some real high winds today too but I'm thinking or hoping anyway it'll be down further by Detroit ...

Diamond Member

Re: storms

We can freeze to dead with this Global Warming, the weather this year is completely crazy on all world. Hope they can fix that electricity problem soon.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever