Thread: AndrOINC: Good news !

Diamond Member

AndrOINC: Good news !

Today few users have donated directly our project server, and make declaration they will donate project monthly. Thank you very much to all who are supporting AndrOINC.net

More...

Administrator

Re: AndrOINC: Good news !

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    Due to server maintenance problems the project will work to 01/31/2011. - OxyOne -

More...

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    Today few users have donated directly our project server, and make declaration they will donate project monthly. Thank you very much to all who are supporting AndrOINC.net

More...
    So which one is it??? These both came in on the same day, same time. I'm confused.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

GregK

sounds like they just want cash. if they get enough they will continue?

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    So which one is it??? These both came in on the same day, same time. I'm confused.
    Their RSS feed was just added to our forum yesterday. So we got the announcements from the past several days all at once.

Several days ago they announced it shutting down at the end of the month. Since then, they received some donations, and then announce that the shut down was cancelled for now.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Their RSS feed was just added to our forum yesterday. So we got the announcements from the past several days all at once.

Several days ago they announced it shutting down at the end of the month. Since then, they received some donations, and then announce that the shut down was cancelled for now.
    Yes. That.

It also probably means that if you have any goals on that project, you should hit them now, as you never quite know when they'll run out of funds again...

Silver Member

Cool Re: AndrOINC: Good news !

Teratoma [SETI.USA] Congrats on being user of the day!