Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Highest Paying CPU project....

Cappy

Re: Highest Paying CPU project....

come on need some help here lol,,, sleeping pills kickin in,,, running outa time..... have a very long 2 days coming up with this ice storm and want to get the machines set up now because i may not come home...

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    come on need some help here lol,,, sleeping pills kickin in,,, running outa time..... have a very long 2 days coming up with this ice storm and want to get the machines set up now because i may not come home...
    They are going to be close. You can't really lose with either of them. AndrOINC ran really well on my machines the past few days, so that might be something to try now. But it's up to you...

Cappy

ok ill give it a shot for a few days

Zytozux

Primegrid PPS Sieve is paying the most right now. AndrOINC is a close second. AQUA is pretty close as well. Really if you run any of these 3 you're going to be getting a good deal. Until someone runs all 3 for a while and calculates some averages, there's no way to 100% know for sure.

Cappy

pg runs to hot for my house unless i start taking cores away....

why have them if i cany use all them

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zytozux View Post
    Primegrid PPS Sieve is paying the most right now. AndrOINC is a close second. AQUA is pretty close as well. Really if you run any of these 3 you're going to be getting a good deal. Until someone runs all 3 for a while and calculates some averages, there's no way to 100% know for sure.
    One thing to keep in mind is not all operating systems do as well on some projects. So, really this should specify an operating system. Androinc is about average on my Linux computer.
    6r39 7r199

Zytozux

Yeah that's what I mean you'd have to account for 32bit/64bit, OS, AMD/INTEL, prolly even more things.

Past Admin

IF you have a x64 OS running on a X64 CPU - and you at the same time ONLY consider the credits...This is the Top 3 ATM:

1. PG
    2. Androic
    3. Aqua

Since Androic is a fairly new project and their apps are not that proven, I would put my money in either PG or Aqua, if I were leaving pc´s unattented for a period.
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28´th December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Cappy

all 64bit ,machines, no 32 bit

Teratoma

Good to see you Cap!

I really think you should give PG PPS Sieve a try. I run it on all kinds of boxes and have not had a heat problem. Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought it was the LLR tasks that ran hotter. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

I think you'll like Androinc, so you won't go wrong there, but PG pays very well. Especially for a 64bit OS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast