Hi Everyone,I've come up with what will hopefully be a good solution to the project unification. I've created a new project called Citizen Science Grid, which you can take a look at here (note it's very rough and i'm still working on a lot of the webpages to unify everything):http://volunteer.cs.und.edu/csg/alpha/index.phpSince Wildlife@Home has been the most recently active project, I'm re-using the Wildlife@Home database for this project. Note that this project won't export statistics. Instead, credit earned by this project will be exported into the various sub projects.So this means if you run Wildlife@Home only, you don't need to do anything. If you run any of the other projects, first make an account on Wildlife@Home (or on the Citizen Science Grid webpage) if you don't have one already.I'm currently working on a webpage where you'll be able to link the account on Citizen Science Grid/Wildlife@Home to your accounts on DNA@Home or SubsetSum@Home. You'll need to enter in your user name and email for the account you want to link it to. Then when you generate credit it will be generated for that old account.In a week or so I'm going to shut down the forums on SubsetSum@Home and DNA@Home, because they're going to just use the forum on Citizen Science Grid. That way all projects will be using the same forum.Does that sound okay?--Travis

More...