Thread: Oproject: project news

Diamond Member

Oproject: project news

The admin just sent me this email, in response to my asking about the server being down:

Hello,

Currently, the project is transferred to another machine.

This month, I will not make it run. Most likely in the next month.

Best Regards
    Lukasz Swierczewski
    The state or, to make matters more concrete, the government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they cant get, and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time it is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advanced auction on stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken

Twitter: @zombie_67

Re: Oproject: project news

I had a couple hundred thousand pending for Shor's. That's probably lost. this project really tanked when he started ATC or whatever it's called back up.

Silver Member

I hope it comes back. Thanks for the update.

Platinum Member

It's been a bit longer than "Next Month" so have you heard anything more?

Diamond Member

Nope.
    The state or, to make matters more concrete, the government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they cant get, and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time it is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advanced auction on stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken

Twitter: @zombie_67