Thread: MOO Wrapper We have badges!

Diamond Member

MOO Wrapper We have badges!

As a result of our recent server code update, we can now have badges. I've enabled the badge assignment task and first ones are now granted and getting exported in our stats. You can also see them all over our website where users are mentioned.

Badges in use are the default user and team gold/silver/bronze badges for top 1%/5%/25% RAC. Please let me know if you have any ideas for other badges. Preferably with cool icons to use.

Happy crunching while hunting those badges!

More...

Platinum Member

Re: MOO Wrapper We have badges!

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    As a result of our recent server code update, we can now have badges. I've enabled the badge assignment task and first ones are now granted and getting exported in our stats. You can also see them all over our website where users are mentioned.

Badges in use are the default user and team gold/silver/bronze badges for top 1%/5%/25% RAC. Please let me know if you have any ideas for other badges. Preferably with cool icons to use.

Happy crunching while hunting those badges!

More...
    Nice, soon as those are up, we need to point it out to BOK!

Diamond Member

These aren't the kind of badges you put in a sig banner. They are the default badges based on RAC.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    These aren't the kind of badges you put in a sig banner. They are the default badges based on RAC.
    Yep, they'll never show show along with Z's sweet looking avatar. I think I feel dirty again...yep, like I rolled around in the mud...I like mud!