Thread: DNETC: Dnetc Rush Day "Aquarius Race"

Diamond Member

DNETC: Dnetc Rush Day "Aquarius Race"

Dnetc@Home's "Aquarius Race" will be 2 days challenge starting on February 11th at 18:00 UTC and ending on February 13th at 18:00 UTC. Only workunits downloaded after February 11th at 18:00 UTC and returned by February 13th at 18:00 UTC will be counted toward the challenge scores.Good luck :)

More...

Gold Member

Re: DNETC: Dnetc Rush Day "Aquarius Race"

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    Dnetc@Home's "Aquarius Race" will be 2 days challenge starting on February 11th at 18:00 UTC and ending on February 13th at 18:00 UTC. Only workunits downloaded after February 11th at 18:00 UTC and returned by February 13th at 18:00 UTC will be counted toward the challenge scores.Good luck

More...
    Don't they know that Capricornus is the real Constellation for that time frame? And they call themselves a "science" project.
    6r39 7r199

Ricky Moore

Not seeing to much talk about this.... I attached 1 of my laptops (HP dv2910 duel core) to this project. Do I need to do anything else to be ready for this race? Do they have sub-projects like PG?

Shadow

The next race will start on March 11th and run to the 13th. If you have a cache of work units built up, they won't count. The only ones that count toward the race are WU's that are downloaded and returned during those two days starting at 18:00 UTC.

Ricky Moore

No, they only gave me 1 WU. Besides I need to be ready for the PG race tomorrow so any projects will be put on hold for the next 2 days after the PG race starts.