Thread: Portugal - The Best Place To Live

Diamond Member

Portugal - The Best Place To Live

Nice video about Portugal
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Gold Member

Re: Portugal - The Best Place To Live

cool video Ric, It's been a few years sense I was there but, one thing they didn't talk about, when I was there it was a great place to party. There were girls from all over the world and all looking for a good time. There was one bar that made chocolate milk shakes with 7 different kinds of booze in it, they went down easy. I only got to spend a few weeks in Portugal but it was a great time. I did take a week leave on my second trip to Portugal. Course this was back in the 60's. It would be nice to go back again.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Diamond Member

Re: Portugal - The Best Place To Live

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    cool video Ric, It's been a few years sense I was there but, one thing they didn't talk about, when I was there it was a great place to party. There were girls from all over the world and all looking for a good time. There was one bar that made chocolate milk shakes with 7 different kinds of booze in it, they went down easy. I only got to spend a few weeks in Portugal but it was a great time. I did take a week leave on my second trip to Portugal. Course this was back in the 60's. It would be nice to go back again.
    Booze and girls always plenty in Portugal. It was because of booze and girls that I married 7 times ... well maybe 8.
    I dont know whom the real fault is ... maybe mine.

Girls after a while smell like a good ( new ) wine.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever