Thread: Constellation: Constellation is back online!

Diamond Member

Constellation: Constellation is back online!

Good news everyone, we're finally back online! We are sorry to have you experiencing a longer than intended server down-time. Due to the new Comet Trails app, we generated more than expected results, which caused some trouble with our system. So thank you very much for helping this great application and also benchmarking our server. We already tackled the main problems, but we still leave the server under monitoring. So please be patient with us, if the server is not yet running as it used to. By the way, it is still the same server we started with in 2011 plus some new storage. He served us well, but if you like us to have a new and reliable one, please be so kind and donate on our donation page. We will keep you informed here or on our "emergency channels". And we will also have some other good news coming up. So, thank you for your patience again! Best regards, Andreas

More...

Platinum Member

Re: Constellation: Constellation is back online!

Hmmm, doesn't seem like that lasted very long.

Maybe once we're all caught up with our uploads things will smooth out.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    Good news everyone, we're finally back online! We are sorry to have you experiencing a longer than intended server down-time. Due to the new Comet Trails app, we generated more than expected results, which caused some trouble with our system. So thank you very much for helping this great application and also benchmarking our server. We already tackled the main problems, but we still leave the server under monitoring. So please be patient with us, if the server is not yet running as it used to. By the way, it is still the same server we started with in 2011 plus some new storage. He served us well, but if you like us to have a new and reliable one, please be so kind and donate on our donation page. We will keep you informed here or on our "emergency channels". And we will also have some other good news coming up. So, thank you for your patience again! Best regards, Andreas

More...
    If you need funding have you considered putting in a proposal at Bitcoin Utopia?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Diamond Member

They took Linux out of Constellation and today I have -8,737 points a lot thinking that Constellation was never very good giving points.

I dont understand this minus points since I always crunched Constellation according with all their rules and never used dirty tricks.

I would like a better explanation about what happened?

Let me in the dark and take all this points is not a good politic for the project ... I think.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Platinum Member

Have patience Duke, they're still having problems recovering after their outage. Things will probably get back to normal eventually.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Have patience Duke, they're still having problems recovering after their outage. Things will probably get back to normal eventually.
    Thanks Mumps but I am really pissed of about all this, meanhile I will wait my friend.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever