Thread: CPH Point System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

CPH Point System

I was wondering, I know someone started something once on CPH of projects. I would like get into an indebt chart. I have made a FB chart and am looking for the most logical FB/Team choices. My chart is currently made for best over thrown points but FB can also be gear tords over all #1. I personally am going to try and balance both. So that me and my FB team (hahaha) can work tords the goal and still get the best turnout for our self’s and the team.
    People do not grow old no matter how long we live. We never cease to stand like curious children before the great Mystery into which we

Platinum Member

Re: CPH Point System

I remember that this was worked on, but by who or where it is now, you would need access to the old forum to do the search, or hopefully someone has a better memory than I.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Platinum Member

Didn't STM start working on something like this here on these boards?

I saw this posted a while back, it doesn't give you credits per hour but goes give a ratio of credits per project (projects that support gpu will be skewed).

http://boincstats.com/stats/project_cpcs.php

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by -GER- View Post
    I saw this posted a while back, it doesn't give you credits per hour but goes give a ratio of credits per project (projects that support gpu will be skewed).

http://boincstats.com/stats/project_cpcs.php
    Wow that looks awesome! someone tell me how to read it?
    People do not grow old no matter how long we live. We never cease to stand like curious children before the great Mystery into which we

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dandasarge View Post
    Wow that looks awesome! someone tell me how to read it?
    Those are ratios. The ratio of the (row project)/(column project). So, in row 2 col 1, you see you get 0.57 AlmereGrid credits for every ABC@Home credit. In row 1 col 2, you see the inverse of that, you get 1.75 ABC credits for every AlmereGrid credit.

But yeah, you can't compare any CPU only project to any project with a GPU app. It's like comparing apples and chainsaws.