Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WuProp

Administrator

WuProp

You may have noticed that the "pending hours" column is now at zero. There is a new version of the app and now ALL hours are counted when a WU is uploaded and reported. So even partially completed WU are counted in your hours.

Administrator

Re: WuProp

Cool.
    I was wondering what was going on.

Diamond Member

Odd. Won't that over count? If a task is at 1 hour when wuprop uploads, and then completes at two hours during the second wuprop task. That would be 1+2=3 hours for a two hour task.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Odd. Won't that over count? If a task is at 1 hour when wuprop uploads, and then completes at two hours during the second wuprop task. That would be 1+2=3 hours for a two hour task.
    I don't think so Z. Before it kept track of each WU and when it was uploaded (either finished or aborted) it would add the time to the total. I think now they are just binning the subproject time and as WU are crunched time is added to the proper bin. Nothing special happens when a WU gets uploaded. The new way is actually an easier method since you don't have to keep track of each WU and carry it over between WuProp 6 hour windows. Now WuProp works purely on a 6 hour window with no carryover.

Gold Member

well it was nice to see some projects with 1,000's of hours of credit finally get counted.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Gold Member

It would be great if they replaced the "Pending Hours" column with a "Today's Hours" column. Oh well, good thing we have Free-DC to get those stats.

I'd like to see a "Combined Projects" line at the top of the Free-DC WUProp User Stats page project list. That way you could see total hours earned Today and Yesterday at a glance. Bok? Please?

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FourOh View Post
    It would be great if they replaced the "Pending Hours" column with a "Today's Hours" column. Oh well, good thing we have Free-DC to get those stats.

I'd like to see a "Combined Projects" line at the top of the Free-DC WUProp User Stats page project list. That way you could see total hours earned Today and Yesterday at a glance. Bok? Please?
    Here you go.

Advisor - Stateside Division

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    yup, or a simpler url http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/wup/6662 as I'm moving towards that instead.

Gold Member

Nice Maxwell! I forgot about the stats6 page

Thanks Bok!

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You may have noticed that the "pending hours" column is now at zero. There is a new version of the app and now ALL hours are counted when a WU is uploaded and reported. So even partially completed WU are counted in your hours.
    Are you sure about that Bryan, I thought just the Reported Hr's were Counted ... ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast