Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Problem About Gaming

The Problem About Gaming

Am I the only one still obsessed about Skyrim?

Some games I have meant to give a try but haven't had the time because I work and study too much

- Witcher 3
    - Metal Gear Solid V
    - Alien Isolation
    - Crysis 3
    - Watch Dog
    - Tomb Raider
    - Far Cry Series
    - Dying Light
    - BioShock Series

Anything else I should add? lol

Past Admin

Re: The Problem About Gaming

Dragon age Inquisition. Great story line and fun game play

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Dragon age Inquisition. Great story line and fun game play
    I'll had it to the list. I've heard some really good things about it.

Silver Member

I play WoW and a bit of Rift, but I've tried a few other games including Elder Scrolls Online ( I did the Beta) and about a dozen others that lasted less than a day.

If it's not broken, give me 5 more minutes!

Past Admin

For an MMO I'm in the Alpha of Shroud of the Avatar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud...rsaken_Virtues
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ Still working on many aspects of the game but it looks like it'll be a fun game to play. Richard Garriott is the brains behind this development. I have fond memories of playing his first MMO, Ultima Online and his Ultima PC games.

Platinum Member

I still play Final Fantasy XI. Have been for 11 years now, but i can't recommend it since every current player is a veteran and starting fresh would be a huge disadvantage. I do highly recommend Witcher 3 though for a non-mmo. Dark Souls 2 was pretty good as well if you like your games to be difficult even in easy mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Justgeo1 View Post
    I play WoW and a bit of Rift, but I've tried a few other games including Elder Scrolls Online ( I did the Beta) and about a dozen others that lasted less than a day.
    I've played WoW but not the online version. It reminds me of something like StarCraft or Red Alert, you build structures, raise an army and destroy everything on the map

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    For an MMO I'm in the Alpha of Shroud of the Avatar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud...rsaken_Virtues
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ Still working on many aspects of the game but it looks like it'll be a fun game to play. Richard Garriott is the brains behind this development. I have fond memories of playing his first MMO, Ultima Online and his Ultima PC games.
    I haven't heard of that game series. I have heard of Ultima, but not sure what it is about or anything. I'll check out some of the gameplay on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    I still play Final Fantasy XI. Have been for 11 years now, but i can't recommend it since every current player is a veteran and starting fresh would be a huge disadvantage. I do highly recommend Witcher 3 though for a non-mmo. Dark Souls 2 was pretty good as well if you like your games to be difficult even in easy mode.
    Dude, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. My first game was FF7 when I was in elementary school and I've been hooked since. Haven't really like the recent titles though. I've played them all, but they haven't come out with a really good story since FFX. XII was okay, but I've never played the online ones, XI and the newest, but I've heard good things. I can't bring myself to pay monthly because I'm too cheap

Gold Member

I like the FPS games. COD and of courae all of the Crysis games.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast