Thread: FiND@Home Login Problems

FiND@Home Login Problems

Hey everyone,

I tried to login to my account and for some reason it says my email doesn't exist and it worked like a day or two ago. It's really strange. I sent an email to "Mike Bader" from the BOINC help area and the same thing was happening to him apparently when he checked. Every time I try to log in, it shows some weird scripting error referencing SQL so I assumed it's a problem with their server, database or login php. Anyone experience anything similar?

Administrator

Re: FiND@Home Login Problems

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFox1 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I tried to login to my account and for some reason it says my email doesn't exist and it worked like a day or two ago. It's really strange. I sent an email to "Mike Bader" from the BOINC help area and the same thing was happening to him apparently when he checked. Every time I try to log in, it shows some weird scripting error referencing SQL so I assumed it's a problem with their server, database or login php. Anyone experience anything similar?
    It looks like they are having problems right now because you can't even get to the forums. They haven't exported stats for 3 days either.

There is sometimes a bug on FIND where you can't login with FireFox, but IE Explorer works. That is not what is going on right now.

Re: FiND@Home Login Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    It looks like they are having problems right now because you can't even get to the forums. They haven't exported stats for 3 days either.

There is sometimes a bug on FIND where you can't login with FireFox, but IE Explorer works. That is not what is going on right now.
    Thanks Bryan, I figured as much. Once I got some help from one of the BOINC volunteers I figured I'd give them a wait. I appreciate the confirmation.