Hi all,

I like the title of the topic :)
This is an update and information post.

So, what's going on?
All malaria works are done (except for some remaining errors).

And?
So, I'm going to update the BOINC server that hosts the database (we actually have 3 servers). Obviously, I'll clean/update the main server.

I'll try to fix what people are mainly talking/asking about (without guarantee).

So the project is going to be in stand by mode until I chose to activate it again.

Remember that we are only two people. Ant is providing data and I'm dealing with everything else. And I've a PhD to do :)

You can follow me on Twitter, @BenjaminRoques. I don't post that much, but I will answer questions for sure.

This project is awesome, not because of its scientific outcome (I mean, of course the outcome is wonderful/promising/tropbiengénial :) ), but because of its community.
I'm not a overly skilled programmer and I just discovered BOINC a year ago. But this is ant's, or our project and we are BOINC top rated project (okay, maybe no top rated but who cares :) ).

I've no idea that BOINC existed before, but I've discovered a lovely community. This is not about credits/rewards/etc. it is just about helping people doing science.

I hope I'll have time to work and make our project better (you can give away my email, you know... for help...). I'm still on Twitter :3

A lonely sysadmin.

Ben