Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UOTD 2016

Silver Member

Re: UOTD 2016

I should read my email more often, twas yesterday, 27 Apr 2016

Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the Bitcoin Utopia user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the Bitcoin Utopia website for the next 24 hours.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dcushing View Post
    I should read my email more often, twas yesterday, 27 Apr 2016

Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the Bitcoin Utopia user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the Bitcoin Utopia website for the next 24 hours.
    The same for me, one email from 25th April.

Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the NumberFields@home user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the NumberFields@home website for the next 24 hours.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Platinum Member

Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the NFS@Home user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the NFS@Home website for the next 24 hours.

Yay. Not sure why, but it seems like I only receive UOTD from NFS or Leiden haha.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the NFS@Home user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the NFS@Home website for the next 24 hours.

Yay. Not sure why, but it seems like I only receive UOTD from NFS or Leiden haha.
    Did U make profiles in your other projects?

Coaltar

Kind of funny I got picked for user of the day on Asteroids@home. Why it's funny is because I was only messing around with the profiles on my accounts last night, didn't have a profile on any of them before then. I was only playing around and wasn't intending to keep any of them, I was just testing out what I could do.

This morning I went through and deleted them all. So if you go to the UOTD.org website you see that I am UOTD for Asteroids@home. If you go to the Asteroids@home website you see a different profile is the UOTD because mine is deleted. I did notice it was showing it though before I deleted it.

So it picked me as UOTD there only a few hours after I had created a test profile on Asteroids@home. Just though it odd and funny.

I think I'll go through and make real profiles on my projects at some point though. I deleted the test ones mainly because the pic I uploaded for all of them was all mottled in color except for SETI@home and Universe@home. They appeared properly there, but not on the rest. Eh, I'll figured something out. -shrugs-

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coaltar View Post
    Kind of funny I got picked for user of the day on Asteroids@home. Why it's funny is because I was only messing around with the profiles on my accounts last night, didn't have a profile on any of them before then. I was only playing around and wasn't intending to keep any of them, I was just testing out what I could do.

This morning I went through and deleted them all. So if you go to the UOTD.org website you see that I am UOTD for Asteroids@home. If you go to the Asteroids@home website you see a different profile is the UOTD because mine is deleted. I did notice it was showing it though before I deleted it.

So it picked me as UOTD there only a few hours after I had created a test profile on Asteroids@home. Just though it odd and funny.

I think I'll go through and make real profiles on my projects at some point though. I deleted the test ones mainly because the pic I uploaded for all of them was all mottled in color except for SETI@home and Universe@home. They appeared properly there, but not on the rest. Eh, I'll figured something out. -shrugs-
    24 hours FAME

Coaltar

Okay well that's just weird, I'm user of the day again on Asteroids@home. I went ahead and put up new profiles across my projects and it chose me again there.

Administrator

I think some projects should name it user of the week.

Platinum Member

Others need to name it "User with the most recently edited profile" too.

Due to the election algorithm, at some projects, the only user it is allowed to select is one that has a new profile, but has not been UOTD yet. So if someone were to go in and Update their profile on projects like that, they'd become UOTD almost immediately.

Coaltar

Alrighty then...

Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the Universe@Home user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the Universe@Home website for the next 24 hours.

...and...

Congratulations!

You've been chosen as the Einstein@Home user of the day!
    Your profile will be featured on the Einstein@Home website for the next 24 hours.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast