Thread: POEM: Version 2.30 released & new Project available

Diamond Member

POEM: Version 2.30 released & new Project available

Finally the POEM++ Version 2.30 is live.
    The test phase a few weeks ago ended successfully, but if you encounter any problems with the new release, please let me know.

Along with the update we have started a new
    Peptide project. You can get some information on the linked project page, a visualization of the simulation process will follow.

Die POEM++ Version 2.30 ist jetzt verfügbar.
    Die Testperiode vor einigen Wochen war erfolgreich, falls es aber trotzdem Probleme mit dem neuen Release geben sollte, lasst es mich bitte wissen.

Einhergehend mit dem Update haben wir ein neues Peptidprojekt gestartet. Auf der verlinkten Seite gibt es einige Informationen, eine Visualisierung des Simulationsprozesses wird noch folgen.

More...

Diamond Member

Re: POEM: Version 2.30 released & new Project available

They say "new project". But I think that means something different to them, than what it does to me.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Silver Member

Re: POEM: Version 2.30 released & new Project available

156143 Poem@Home 4/13/2016 7:31:25 PM Requesting new tasks for AMD/ATI GPU
    156144 Poem@Home 4/13/2016 7:31:27 PM Scheduler request completed: got 0 new tasks
    156145 Poem@Home 4/13/2016 7:31:27 PM Project is temporarily shut down for maintenance

Shut down all day?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.