Thread: Issue with Atlas@Home

Administrator

Issue with Atlas@Home

I installed Virtual Box and added Atlas yesterday to my rigs. My one system downloaded 6 wu's and started working on them along with everything else that they are doing. When I checked on it this morning, 3 wu's were still going and I was curious what kind of credits you get so I checked and nothing has been reported which is no big deal. So I go to Atlas@Home and check and nothing has been uploaded to them; it says I have 6 wu's out that are still working. I've checked everywhere... I've lost 3 wu's.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Administrator

Re: Issue with Atlas@Home

Hmmmm.... Never mind I guess. My rig just crashed and once it rebooted... my 3 lost wu's showed back up.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Administrator

Does anyone else run Atlas? Right now I have 1 wu that has been running which originally said it would complete in 5 hours... it's been running for 1d,17h,15m. It's been at 100% completed for the last 12 hours and it's still running. Is this normal?

Administrator

I haven't run it for a while, but I'm thinking the WU take right at 24 hours. I could certainly be wrong on that but that is how I remember it. You might check and see if they show "top hosts" and see what kind of times they show.

Administrator

I checked and other wu's are taking 2 to 3 hours; the virtual box crashed a couple of times, maybe that messed this one up. I'll run a few more and see what happens.