Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving... again.

Silver Member

Re: Moving... again.

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    Yup. After we broke up I came home to find my front door kicked in and stuff missing. Her and her friends had fun filling up their cars with fuel on my credit cards.
    WOW! If that happened to me people would be going to jail. And from the FWIW dept that's one reason I always have any exit doors installed so they only open outwards and can't usually be kicked in and back that up with a well trained Rottweiler.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    Holy bejesus...makes me love my boring life.
    You're telling me! I don't think I've ever been as thankful for marrying my high school sweetheart and being together all this time more than I am at this moment!

@STM - sure hope it all works out good for you this time around at the Pink House and in all other areas of life. We're rooting for you, bro!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    You're telling me! I don't think I've ever been as thankful for marrying my high school sweetheart and being together all this time more than I am at this moment!

@STM - sure hope it all works out good for you this time around at the Pink House and in all other areas of life. We're rooting for you, bro!
    That's cool. I married my high school sweetheart as well; that lasted for 18 years and I have 2 wonderful daughters and 1 granddaughter, so no regrets.

The dating scene was pretty crazy so I have opted out. Life is good now.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Silver Member

Sounds to me, Steve, U need to fire up a pot and make that cajun I sent U....
    Takes all the pain away, at least for a little while!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dcushing View Post
    Sounds to me, Steve, U need to fire up a pot and make that cajun I sent U....
    Takes all the pain away, at least for a little while!
    I will as soon as I'm home long enough to cook. I've been babysitting my granddaughter.

Thanks again for the grub, looking forward to trying it out.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Administrator

Just scheduled to have my internet transferred over to the new place on the 14th. I should be moved in as well. Looking forward to getting all of my rigs running including my GPU's.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    Just scheduled to have my internet transferred over to the new place on the 14th. I should be moved in as well. Looking forward to getting all of my rigs running including my GPU's.
    Yahooooooooooooo!

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Administrator

The last of the move is today and my isp won't be transferred until the 14th... so if all goes well, I should be back online by Tuesday the 15th.

Administrator

Getting the isp transfered has not gone as planned. They need to have a crew dig a trench to install a lat to the house, then the installer has to come back and run 300 feet of cable. They said perhaps I'll be up by the end of the week. On a bizarre note, I have to have one of the tenants move his vehicle so they can trench... sounds easy enough; however, he's refusing to answer his door. Did I mention he's crazy?

Right now, I'm on my tablet and I'm already getting a data limit warning.

Administrator

I'm finally up and running... at least the internet. It only took 4 days, 2 trench crews, 2 installers and 1 supervisor to get it all done.

I've got my main rig back crunching and will have my laptop up shortly. I have to order a couple of 5 GHz wireless adapters to get the other two running again; although, I have a 2.4 GHz somewhere... in some unmarked box.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast