Thread: Ouch! She Bit me!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Ouch! She Bit me!

Unfortunately today I found out that human females aren't the only girls who bite viciously when touched. I was cleaning the dust out of Cassandra today with some air duster when I noticed that the CPU fan's mounting bracket was loose. So while I was attempting to snap the bracket back in place (Note: Computer IS on.) my finger went a little to high and hit the top case fan. Hurt a bit but no harm done so I continue with the quest. My finger the strays off to the same place again but this time she must have been mad cause she cut me! Needles to say I sent her to bed fixed the bracket, turned her back on and got a finger joint bandaid. The nice thing about computers is unlike humans you can always turn them off. I seriously wish some people I know had such switches though...

For those of you who were wondering why my build was still on during cleaning is because the air flow helps to remove the dust from the case and makes it easier to clean the fans. That and she can't crunch if she's off right?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aux10; 01-07-11 at 01:16 AM.
    Cruncher Status
    Kuro Chan: Offline Glacies: Online P/T