Leiden Classical
Since Thu 21 Feb 2013 12:01:21 AM PMT Name: Irondog
Team: SETI.USA

LHC@home 1.0
Since Wed 20 Feb 2013 06:01:00 PM PMT No picture Name: Mike029.SETI.USA [BlackOps]
Your personal background.
Hobbies include Gaming, crunching and playing with my children.
Be sure to visit http://www.setiusa.us/forum.php and join our community! You\\\'ll find team news and team graphics. If you need help setting up BOINC or joining our team, we have a friendly, active Message Board where our members are waiting to help.

NumberFields@home
Since Wed 20 Feb 2013 10:09:24 PM PMT Name: Clank [MM]

User of the day:
Profile: Silver Streak

Your personal background.
Hello I live in a small town about 20 miles from Fort Knox (where all the gold is), Kentucky. I am 47 years old and just married the woman of my dreams, after living with her for the last 10 years. We have a one child, a son who is 12 years old going on 21. My one and only hobby, and the biggest passion in my life is tournament BASS fishing. I currently am a member of four local BASS clubs where I fish almost every Saturday and Sunday during the warmer months of the year. I fish about 60-80 tournaments annually. These include 25 weekly night tournaments and 15 to 20 Open tournaments (these are open to all anglers not just club members). My goal is to get good enough to fish and win one of the large BASS series tournaments like the Bassmasters, Everstart, or Citgo Series. My fishing partner and I do very well in the local club tournaments.

Congratulations for your UOTDs and Mike put your picture on LHC profile.