One of my GTX 570s is constantly blinking out. Losing all video, just shutting down and the computer becomes unresponsive. It was a cheap card, and the seller on Ebay did not stand behind it other than saying the usual "it tested fine" b.s.

Symptoms: when crunching, it just goes black and unresponsive. Computer can't be ping'd or remote login either.

Isolated:

• I've swapped this card into other machines that run perfectly with GPUs and the same driver (just a card swap) and the same problems occur. (isolating the card as the problem)
  • I've taken other known-good cards and put it in this system, and they perform just as well (letting me know it's not PSU / Mobo / OS, etc.)

Some stuff the seller replied with was:
This card requires at least 32 amps on a 12volt rail. Two cards need just for themselves 650 watts. Make sure you cjange system administration settings. Os will shut down under load making you think its the card but its not. MSI software the voltage on those cards should be 832-932.
Any recommendations? Anyone seen this behavior before on their EVGAs? Sometimes the thing will crunch for a week no problem, other times it won't crunch for but a few minutes. Different apps make it crash more, thinking it might be a voltage setting. My MSI 570 and 560 were just plug-n-play, never do anything with them but up the fan RPM.

Vic