So, I'm not sure how fast this project is going to be completed and as of right now I don't even have a budget set up for parts...

That being said with my personal tower being regulated to being a GPU power house I thought I would start to build up a little CPU army...cus, you know, eight just isn't enough , I was helping a friend clean up his house to get ready for an open house and he offered an old server box to me. It took a lot of effort but I managed to not tap my fingers in maniacal glee and scamper away with the goods in tow for immediate dismantling and Frankenstein-like stitching together. After returning home I finally made some time to unlock the case side and look inside:

3 ST336607LW Seagate Cheetah 10K.6 Hard Drives
2 1024MB pc2100 ram sticks
1 Dell 120mm JMC/Datech 1238-12HBTA Dell 3 Pin Connector
1 JMC 9232-12HBTA-6 90mm x 35mm 3Pin Case Fan
1 DELL NPS-250 250W
1 Hard drive controller
1 CD/floppy drive controller
1 JMC / DaTech 6025-12HBA Server - Round Fan

I cannot figure out the Mother board from the numbers onboard, unfortunately I ran the Model # and Serial # and I'm not finding out much:

Serial # 55cbn21
Model # MMT
MFG Date: 040703

Will power it up soon to see what I've got for software and hopefully more info on hardware. I'm hoping the case itself is large enough to support upgraded Motherboard and supporting hardware. Should be a fun adventure!