Sarge I want to share my thoughts on how I cooled my latest build to see if it helps you. I'm using an h100 which is physically pretty much the same as your h100i. I only use two 120mm fans on the h100 radiator.

I don't like dust, it clogs things up and makes things run hotter and thus less efficient. My theory on dust is that if I have a positive pressure in the case dust is less inclined to reside in it. How do I get a positive pressure? Well I have all my fans blowing into the case with the exception of the h100, the gpu, and the power supply (pulls from bottom exhausts out back). The theory is that all the major heat producers have their own exhausts and if i can push more air into the case than the GPU and h100 exhaust out I'll have a positive pressure that will supply the GPU and CPU with near ambient room temp air.

Cable management can also play a big part in your air cooling. I'm glad I spent time thinking out my wiring so they are neatly tucked and tied...thank god for fully modular power supplies. Like I said i have all my case fans blowing in, so my components get cool air, not the hot exhaust of another component. And if I'm doing it right the extra pressure from all those fans (4x140mm, 1x120mm) will be forced out through the h100 radiator.

All that said, it's going to take A LOT more than what you got to be able to run your cpu at 100% under 60c (where you're throttling). I reserve a core or 2 for GPU apps (i.e. moowrapper requires a full core plus gpu) but i have my igpu hd4000 running 100% and with my h100 on medium setting i can do loads from 50-60 on an ivybridge 3570k but if I ran some 100% cpu stuff, primegrid avx it could be 75c...and thats fine for the cpu. If it's a heat thing 60c on your cpu is far less power than 60c on your gpu...
That titan is leaps and bounds beyond that ...kaveri